Home/Allure to conserve/I-Love-Diving Necklace

I-Love-Diving Necklace

$26.00

This necklace is made of 925 Sterling Silver. Its design is inspired by the scuba divers that love to immerse in the underwater wonders of the ocean and fully connect with nature.

SKU: N/A Category:

Description

The I-love-diving necklace is made of 925 Sterling Silver. Its design is inspired by the scuba divers that love to immerse in the underwater wonders of the ocean and fully connect with nature.

Anyone who loves diving can tell just how amazing the energy of becoming part of the underwater world is. It can relax you, heighten your senses, inspire wanderlust, and give you the most heartfelt and emotional thrill of your life!

The ocean covers over 70% of our planet’s surface, and as a diver, you can appreciate much more biodiversity, than the rest of the 30%, who stay on land, will ever see. That makes you unique and very lucky!

Besides appreciating all the underwater biodiversity, you also get to see, first hand, the impacts we can create on what we perceive as a ‘distant’ environment, as are plastic pollution, nutrient discharges, the introduction of invasive species, the destruction of certain habitats, the unbalances caused by overfishing practices and now we are starting to see the impacts of climate change as well.

I love being an underwater explorer and I wear this pendant as a symbol of it, and a reminder of everything we have to lose if we don’t fight to protect it.

By purchasing this scuba diver/diving necklace, you can choose to support any of Equipo Tora Carey’s conservation projects, and as we grow, hopefully, the introduction of new projects on other key species that can help improve the resilience of the underwater ecosystems. Also, if you ever want to visit the site and learn more about the projects, make sure to contact us or Equipo Tora Carey and schedule your visit!

Additional information

Animal

Type

What project would you like to help out with?

, ,

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “I-Love-Diving Necklace”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Go to Top